Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hayes Jackson

Hayes E Jackson #253086
WSPF
PO Box 9900
Boscobel, WI 53805
  click here to read and sign his petition: http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/petition-for-a-second-1?source=c.em.cp&r_by=10992208

I was waived into adult court at the age of 16 years old. In 1994 I was convicted of A class B felony, I was sentenced to a total of 100 years with parole after 25 years. I was 17 years old when I was convicted.
Convicted by jury trial of PTAC OF FELONY MURDER, ARM ROBBERY,
AND ARM BURGLARY,
The type of person I was before my arrest, I was more of a
Follower. I was peer pressured into a lot of things by friends
I was always a good kid but got hooked up with the wrong
crowd. I was a giving person with a big heart, I was always
making people laugh even when I knew that they were going through a difficult time.
I have been incarcerated for 16 years.
While being in prison I have gotten my HSED. Stayed away from conduct reports, Looking at things alot different through the way the victim felt if it would had happened to someone I loved.
I have become A man who is patient, respectful, understanding trustworthy, Someone people would love to get to know if giving A chance. I see more deeply into things than many people who were not shackled by my inhibitions. I have learned alot to take back into the community and help the younger kids who are going down the path I ones went down.
Sincerely yours Truly,
Hayes E Jackson
click here to read and sign his petition:
 http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/petition-for-a-second-1?source=c.em.cp&r_by=10992208

No comments:

Post a Comment